While searching for content surrounding self awareness yesterday,
I was pointed to one of Ryan Holiday's books:
In the second part of the book,
there's a section titled: "What's Important To You?",
where he poses 1 very important question to solve – the first being:
"Why do you do what you do?"
I believe that it's necessary for us to have this conversation
with ourselves as much as humanly possible,
& It's been a while since I've checked in with myself on this to be honest.
so... I asked myself that about every area of pursuit in my life
that's not already solidified, & I'm happy to share a few:
Why did you begin writing a blog/writing again?:
- To continue to exercise my gift and offer insight/inspiration to those who may need it.
- To build a community/platform where free ideas can live and expand.
Why did you drop your dream and pivot into technology?
- I've always been hyperaware of the power and value of technology
- I noticed that I was mentally apt for the space and believed that I could contribute on a high level and bring the knowledge back to spaces that didn't have access
Why are you constantly searching for information/knowledge?
- My spirit has yearned for knowledge, understanding and growth for as long as I could remember.
- My awareness of what I am aware of fuels me to become a conduit for those like me who don't have the opportunity or capacity.
It may not reveal much for you, but to have a knowing in the foundation of all things you do can provide understanding and clarity moving forward - so when you have some time, try it out!
Feel free to share back if you'd like. God Bless,